Monday 3 March 2014

lucy loves... Oscar dresses 2014

I love awards season for all the amazing dresses that we get to see. Here's are my favourites from last night's Oscars...

Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka. The white silhouette look amazing with the delicate lace detailing at the top. Love. Quite bridal as well.

Image from www.reveal.co.uk

Leslie Mann in Jenny Packham. So fresh yet simple with a lovely Spring feel. Love how she's styled her hair so simply as well. Lovely!

Image from RCFA

Charlize looks pretty epic in her Dior gown. Stunning and it feels like a proper, full 'Oscar's' dress if you know what I mean?!

Image from Perez Hilton
Such a simple Grecian design from Best Supporting Actress winner Lupita Nyong'o. She looks every inch the winner. So beautiful and radiant.

Image from the Daily Mail



Maria Menounos' dress covered in sequins and crystals looks amazing. I imagine she twinkled as she walked! Look the cap sleeve detail and the small 'puddle' train. Love her hair as well. Again another almost bridal dress...

Image from Because I Am Fabulous

I think this is going to be a love it or hate it type of dress but I think it's incredible. Kate Hudson in Versace. The shape, the detail, the back, the sleeves, the draping. Pure Hollywood Glamour in my eyes! Love, love, love! And almost a little bit bridal but that may be due to it being white!

Image from the Daily Mail

So that's my take on Oscar dresses 2014. Roll on next year's!!

love lucy x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lucy you are doing incredible job and if you can search Wedding Events In Hua Hin you can see us.

    ReplyDelete